Friday, October 15, 2010

Payback Time for Gus

Gus is usually the little ornery instigator in our house. And Grace is usually the sweet, gentle one. It must have been time for a little role reversal.  Gus loves when I take warm towels out of the dryer.  I was folding a warm load of towels, fresh from the dryer and Gus came over to check it out.  I laid a warm towel down for him, and he crawled under it and was happily settling in to take a cozy nap.  Only he made the mistake of leaving his tail sticking out from under the towel and that proved just too much to resist for Grace.  She ran over, jumped on him and attacked his tail. So of course, he came out to wrestle with her.  She would wrestle a bit, then run away, and he would crawl back under the warm towel.  But again he would leave his tail sticking out, and again, Grace couldn't resist and would attack.  This happened 3 or 4 times.  Finally Gus just gave up on his warm towel nap and walked away. Poor little guy, I even felt half bad for him.  :)   But Gracie was quite proud of herself.  :)

Princess Grace "He had it coming and I'm glad I did it"

No comments: