Thursday, August 19, 2010

Being a Stinker is So Exhausting....

Although my cats are notorious yarn thieves, I'm always nearby and don't let them play with it unattended.   The other day I'm working in my craft room and Gus comes in and starts snooping around as usual.  He found my knitting bag and as I watched, he proceeded to pull everything out of it.  Apparently, this is a very taxing process, because he just plopped down right in the middle of it all and fell fast asleep. I had no idea being a brat was such hard, tiring work. But it does explain why he sleeps so much.  :)
Even yarn thieves have to sleep sometime.

He also struck again in my closet.  I walked in to find all my purses on the floor and the shelf they occupied, now occupied by Gus.  He stayed up there so long, he fell asleep and took another nap. I'm really starting to see a trend with bratty behavior and sleepiness.  :)

"What???, The purses JUMPED off the shelf, honest!"

1 comment:

Thimbleanna said...

He's sooo cute. My little heathens have to be watched all the time -- they sure do cause a lot of trouble!